Packaged in an elegant black body, the LG 3D Optimus offers a dimension of 128.8 x 68 x 11.9 mm which is very large when pinned into a pocket pants pocket. By weight, the phone also only weighs 168 g, making it easier for you carrying it everywhere.
With a view that is slightly similar to the other Optimus LG series phones, the LG seems to want to introduce to the public that they are able to package a touch of minimalist design, but has a quality performance of the phone.
Without 3D Glasses 3D capabilities
Have a wide enough screen, of 4.3-inch LCD Screen, LG 3D Optimus capable of displaying a 3D view in a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels crystal clear, without needing the help of 3D glasses.
In a wide-screen, it is very convenient to use watching 3D video and 3D youtube, see 3D photos, and play exciting games that have been available specifically in 3D format.
Unfortunately, when playing games Golf Mania 3D, 3D effect is felt not so significant, even a little to make the eyes tired. For those of you who are not accustomed to using 3D technology, LG is also presenting a display option on the 2G phone.
Impressive 3D Camera
Not only quality 3D displays without the aid of 3D glasses, apparently LG is also pinning its impressive 3D camera functions.
In a dual camera of 5 megapixel resolution 2560 x 1920 pixels autofocus, LG 3D Optimus can produce 3D images and video format is slick.
3D Optimus LG P920 Specifications:
- OS: Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to v2.3
- GENERAL: 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100, HSDPA 1700 / 2100 / 850
- SIZE: Dimensions 128.8 x 68 x 11.9 mm; Weight 168 g
- DISPLAY: LCD 3D capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches, Gyro sensor, Touch-sensitive controls
- MEMORY: 8 GB Internal Storage, 512 MB RAM, microSD card slot, up to 32GB, buy memory
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspots
- Bluetooth: Yes, v3.0 with A2DP, EDR
- USB: Yes, v2.0 microUSB
- CAMERA: Dual Primary 5 MP, 2560х1920 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality, Stereoscopic photos & videos; geo-tagging
- VIDEO: 1080p @ 30fps (2D), 720p @ 30fps (3D), check quality
- CPU: Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 proccessor, SGX540 PowerVR GPU, TI OMAP4430 chipset
- BATTERY: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh Stand-by Up to 450 h, Talk time Up to 13 h (2G) / Up to 9 h (3G)